Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Comments re #Tivoli Commission of Enquiry

Results for #TivoliCOE

Top / All

  1. I dunno. So far I kinda like this chairman. Only going by tweets and clips I've seen, though.
  2. Smaddy post up the JIS link for coverage please
  3. This will be worse than the original event! ALL signs point to this. I hope and pray that I am mistaken.
  4. Wow...a little too much smiling for the nature of that report
  5. Who di warrah warrah can watch dis and think it is right? Justice is not blind!
  6. She's speaking but nobody's listening. Smh.
  7. Mr. Johnson's pain. Sigh...
  8. I have lost respect Miguel Lorne.
  9. I wonder if the Bajan Commissioner can understand the testimony given in the vernacular?
  10. To be black and poor is to automatically be unreliable and not credible..
  11. WHat i am witnessing on the is a case for language equality. The poor girl nuh undastan di question dem
  12. di soldier admitted to shooting her because he wanted to "slow her down"
  13. Y'all went in there & MURDERED people. That's all!!
  14. COE's arnt meant to be adversarial as obtains in Court. Commissioners must be asking questions. Witnesses are being badgered.

No comments:

Post a Comment